Our goal is to provide our Clients with a safe and fun hunt.With the three species of Arizona Quail we are able to target the most abundant species which can vary from year to year.Most hunters that are new to Arizona Quail hunting want to pursue all three species which we suggest you do.Quail hunting can be very easily supplemented with an evening Dove shoot,the choice is yours.A guided Arizona Quail hunt with Dave Brown Outfitters is an event.English Pointers and Brittany Spaniels are used to find the birds,if they are running then a well trained Labrador is sent in for the flush and to pick up.Hunters should and need to be in decent shape,the further you can walk the more birds you will see.Dove hunts are conducted in the evenings and close to a water tank where the birds fly to after feeding.Using Decoys and a Mojo Dove for Late Season Arizona Dove Hunting can be very fast paced,Clients can expect an almost Argentine Experience.
- 12,16,20, or 28 Gauge Shotgun (hinged guns are greferred ) Choked Sk -IC
- Shot – Mearns Qual -#71/2 -#8
- Shot -Gambels and Scaled #6,#7 #71/2
- Shot -Dove #7 #7.5
- Strap Vest
- Uninsulated Boots with lots of support
- Layered clothing
- Blaze orange hat
- Shooting Gloves
- Rain Jacket
- Camo Shirt and Hat -For Doves
- Light Weight Field Pants
- Hunting License
Daily Arizona Quail Hunting Guide Rates –
2 Hunters – $900
1 Hunter -$750
Party Size -We can accommodate parties of 6 hunters with a 1 guide to 2 hunters ratio .
- Transportation to and from the field
- Deli Lunch
- Soft Drinks
- Shells -Contact the Classic Shotgun Company for shipping your shells to me.
- Meals as indicated